We provide funeral services to the communities around Salisbury, Amesbury, and Ludgershall
We are dedicated to helping you create a funeral service that reflects the life of the person you loved. Our team of funeral directors are experienced in caring for families from all walks of life, religious and or cultural backgrounds and those who have a clear idea of what type of funeral they require.
Burial or Cremation
We will endeavour to arrange the funeral to suit you. Whatever is the least distressing and most suitably reflects your needs and any cultural or regional considerations.
The choice between burial or cremation is a very personal one.
For some, the requirement of their faith will make the decision for them. For others, they will have discussed their preference with their family at some time in the past, or details will be in their Will. If you are unsure, we will be pleased to explain the options available including advice on choices concerning cremated remains.
We are very experienced and pride ourselves on the personal service we offer. Our skills include:
- Being able to arrange the funeral service anywhere in the British Isles.
- Bringing the deceased (or their cremated remains) back to this country or repatriate them to their home, anywhere in the world.
- Arranging for an individually styled coffin – painted with a design of your choice.
- Understanding that the funeral service must be a time for all to honour the deceased in a way that would have been acceptable to him/her.
We will help you make the right choices without any rush or pressure. You will be encouraged to think about all the options and at every stage the costs will always be clear and easy to understand.
When somebody dies, there are going to be natural changes to them. By offering embalming, we can slow down those natural changes so that you can view your loved one up to the day of the funeral. Friends and family who are unable to travel straightaway are able to say goodbye in a hygienic but loving environment.
Other Options for Consideration
Depending on your religious or other beliefs, we can also arrange the following
- Green funerals and Woodland burials
- Burials at Sea
- Non-religious services
- Simple care and transportation to the funeral